Mission and Goals
To provide abused and neglected children with quality advocacy in the court system and to secure a safe, permanent, and nurturing home for them by recruiting, training and supporting a diverse network of Court Appointed Special Advocate volunteers.
- Have every abused and neglected child served by a CASA volunteer.
- Professionally advocate for improved outcomes and in the best interest of each child [who has suffered abuse or neglect].
- Continuously improve volunteer effectiveness and increase program quality.
- Share our insights to improve child welfare laws and policies.
All children will thrive in a nurturing and loving family that provides them with a safe and permanent home. We will do so through high-quality advocacy programming supported by sustainable funding as a model non-profit for best practice in service, leadership, and operations.
- Each Child’s Right to a Safe, Nurturing and Permanent Home
- Best Practices in Quality Advocacy in accordance with National CASA Standards
- Responsibility to community to Provide Mission Driven Services